Support: In 2016, the Zia Singers qualified for 501 (c)(3) non profit status which makes your donation tax deductible. So, all donations are greatly appreciated and you would also have the satisfaction of supporting our bi-annual music programs. You can be sure your donation at any level will be put to good use. We gladly accept donations of cash, check or stock.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome and help the Zia Singers to spread joy through choral music. Gifts are used where the need is greatest and can be made in honor or memory of someone you love.
If you’d like to restrict your gift to support of our performances, you may wish to consider
◦ Partially underwriting the cost of a concert program $1000 or more
◦ Underwriting the live video and audio recording of a concert $750
◦ Subsidizing the cost of facilities rental for rehearsals and concerts $500
◦ Providing funds for costumes and props $250
◦ Making a gift in support of our community outreach efforts $100
If you’d like to restrict your gift to support of our artists, you may wish to consider
◦ Partially underwriting our Artistic Director $5000
◦ Partially underwriting our Accompanist $2500
◦ Underwriting a guest soloist $1000
◦ Underwriting a commissioned composer’s work $1000
◦ Underwriting a guest instrumentalist $400
◦ Making a gift in honor of a Zia Singer — any amount
◦ Supporting our scholarship fund — any amount
If you’d like to leave the Zia Singers in your will or estate plans, we’d be most happy to welcome you into our Encore Society.
And friends can celebrate your birthday and other holidays by making a gift to the Zia Singers through your easily created Facebook appeal.
Sponsor a concert $2500
Sponsor-in-part $500 or more
For more information about benefits associated with concert sponsorship, please contact [email protected]
If have expertise in marketing, fundraising, or concert production, we’d love to hear from you. Or if you’d like to help us at concerts with ticket sales, usher duties, and the like, please let us know! Contact [email protected]
If you wish to mail a check, please send it to the Zia Singers mailing address:
PO Box 9528
Santa Fe, NM 87504
It takes a veritable village to prepare for our concerts each season. It also takes the financial support of people like you. We could not hope to hold our two annual concerts without the support of you, our donors and fans. Your generosity makes possible our mission of sharing the joy of women’s choral music through performance, education and outreach.
Your support goes a long way in helping us achieve that goal.
The Zia Singers gratefully acknowledge and appreciate all gifts given in support of our community chorus. Unless otherwise requested, donors receive recognition in printed materials and on our website.